I took a few minutes to call up my good friend Christopher Schmitt @teleject on Skype and talked to him about the upcoming Responsive Web Design Summit.
It’s coming up fast on April 16-April 18, 2013 from 9AM to 4PM (CT).
Take a look at the lineup, holy cow!
Performance on April 16, 2013
- Measuring Web Performance by Dave Olsen, Creator of Mobile in Higher Ed
- CSS & Mobile Performance by Estelle Weyl, Author of HTML5 and CSS3 in the Real World
- Image Optimization Methodology by Tobias Baldauf, Freelance Web Performance Consultant
- Optimizing Media Queries by Kimberly Blessing, Director at Think Brownstone
Strategy on April 17, 2013
- Mobile Development on a Shoestring Connection by Jenifer Hanen, Mobile and Web Designer/Developer
- The New Responsive Web Design Workflow by Trent Walton, Founder & 1/3 of Paravel Inc.
- Reports from the Trenches by Dan Mall, Founder of SuperFriendly
- Content Strategy for the Future by Sara Wachter-Boettcher, Author of Content Everywhere
- Universal Typography by Tim Brown, Type Manager at Adobe Typekit
- RWD & Client Management by Matt Griffin, Founder of Bearded
Technical on April 18, 2013
- Fractal CSS by Ben Callahan, Co-founder of Build Responsively Workshop Series
- RWD with Sass+Compass by Sam Richard, Sr. Front End Developer for NBCUniversal’s Publisher Team
- Responsive Layouts Beyond the Sidebar by Jen Simmons, Host of The Web Ahead
- Navigation in RWD by Erick Arbe, Founder of Golf Web Design
- Rebuilding a University Homepage to be “Responsive.” Twice. In Less than a Year. by Erik Runyon, Manager of Interactive Development at Notre Dame
- Responsive Web Apps by Dave Rupert, Lead developer for Paravel, Inc.
Leave us a comment on why you love “or hate” Responsive Web Design and we’ll pick a winner randomly from one of you fine people who leave one!
You can also get 20% off your pass to the RWD Summit by using “20UMS”.